The stability and resistance of polymeric materials determine whether they can be utilized in a given application. Authoritative and reliable material information is needed during the material selection process and this information must consider the influences of material manufacturing, compounding and stabilization, processing, part design, use and subsequent disposal/recycling.
This book is based on the review of more than 1200 literature sources and represents a comprehensive overview of the current know-how regarding the stability and resistance of thermoplastics, thermosets, elastomers as well as the most commonly used reinforcementsand additives. Extensive tables document material resistance to given media, facilitating appropriate material selection or stabilization for a given application.
Aus dem Inhalt
Contents Volume 1:
- Principles of Aging
- Testing Methods
- Influence of Processing and Use
- Resistance to Thermal and Thermal-Oxidative Loads, Weathering, Chemicals, Ionizing Radiation,
- Microorganisms, Biological Influences, and Mechanical Loads
- Creep and Fatigue of Reinforced Polymers
Contents Volume 2:
- Chemical Resistance Tables
- White Lists of Media Influence (According to DIBt)
Diesem Produkt sind folgende ISBN bzw. Artikelnummern zugeordnet: